Debt Scenarios- We Can Help
We negotiate your debts lower - We protect your rights
We can help if:
1. You are receiving phone calls and/or letters from a debt collector(s) for a personal or medical debt.
2. You know that you owe money to another person who has the debt documented and is waiting for payment.
3. You own a business and have a creditor(s) seeking payment.
4. You own a business and are having cash flow problems and need to renegotiate contracts, leases, loans, or payables before they become a real problem.
5. You have received notice that a judgment against you has been filed.
6. You have received notice that your wages have been garnished by a judgment creditor.
7. You are in default of credit card payments (you must actually be in default for 6 months before a credit card company will negotiate the debt).
8. You are being asked to pay a debt you don't owe.
9. You are being annoyed and harassed by a creditor.
If you have been served a summons and complaint for a debt due, we may not be the best answer. You must answer the complaint in the proper time period or will be in default. We can help you before such time AND after a judgment has already been rendered.
Email or call today to discuss how we can help resolve your New York debts without lawsuits, bankruptcies, long term programs, or legal or other fees unless the debt is resolved. If you want to get debt and judgments resolved quickly, properly, and inexpensively, we offer the best possible solution.