Our Ideal Client
Not every legal service is for every legal issue. And not every debt service or solution is best for everyone with debt.
Our ideal client is:
1. An individual who has between 1 and 5 debts (including judgments) and who either has a job, owns a business generating income, or has some money in the bank to settle the debts, and who prefers not to file bankruptcy, and who wants the fastest, least expensive way to settle the debts.
2. An individual with a medical debt(s) (including a judgment) who is employed or has some money in the bank to pay a settlement amount, and who prefers not to file for bankruptcy, and who seeks the fastest, least expensive way to settle the debt.
3. An individual who believes that he or she is being pursued for a debt that is not even owed.
4. A business owner who has business debts and obligations that he or she wants to settle without filing for bankruptcy, and seeks the potentially fastest, most affordable solution.
5. A business owner who wants to look at his or her overall business and make the best changes to help the business survive.
6. A business owner (including a health care provider) whose business is owed money from a customer or client.
7. A business owner (including a health care provider) who wants to quickly monetize an open invoice or receivable by selling it at a discount to face value.